Monday, November 21, 2011

Ampersand, Vol.1, Ep.1

An ampersand is this: &

Now you know! I totally didn't know five minutes ago.

I should really call these unstarted relationships. As I have never had a boyfriend. But relationships are more than just romantic relationships. So these postings will be about relationships I do have or want to have.


My bff is my most favoritist person in the world. We met our freshman year of college, were neighbors our sophomore year, and roommates junior and senior year. Since I have moved several hours away after graduation, we generally see each other 2-3 times a year.

Last year, I drove up twice to see her in Minnesota for her bachelorette party and wedding. She drove down to Illinois, when I was in grad school, so we could celebrate her birthday and see Cake Boss in Waukegan. It was awesome!

This past summer she drove down to Illinois for a long weekend of exploring Chicagoland and hanging out with me, my family, my nanny boys, and Simon. It was the highlight of my summer!

We are currently planning our next adventure, SPRING BREAK 2012! Crossing our fingers that we'll go somewhere warm where we can get decent tans. It will also be fun to experience a real spring break. Between her having choir tour EVERY YEAR in college over Spring Break. And me having other things: visiting my grandparents, getting my wisdom teeth out, redecorating my parent's bathroom, and working. We never got to experience a REAL spring break together, so I am totally excited about doing whatever we will be doing!

What do people do on Spring Break? What did you do?

Also, who's your favorite person?

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to post a comment but it keeps logging in as Elliott - I just wanted you to know - I'm smiling big right now! :-D

    ~ Kayla

    ReplyDelete