Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eroteme Vol.1, Ep.1


I compiled a list of 26 questions for you to answer in the comment sections or ask me. Post one number from the list below and I'll answer it honestly in a future post or comment.

Promise.

1. Favorite band/musician?
2. Ever been to a concert of favorite?
3. Who I like and why I like them?
4. Hardest thing I've ever been through?
5. My best friend?
6. My favorite movie?
7. Do I smoke/drink?
8. Have any tattoos or piercings?
9. As a child, what I wanted to be as an adult?
10. Relationship with my parents?

11. One of my insecurities?
12. What I find attractive in opposite sex?
13. Favorite place to shop?
14. My eye color?
15. Relationship status as of right now?
16. Favorite song at the moment?
17. A random fact about myself?
18. Age I get mistaken for?
19. Where I want to be right now?
20. Favorite childhood memory?

21. My idea of a perfect date?
22. My biggest pet peeves?
23. Last time I cried?
24. What would I do if (...fill in the blank...)?
25. My favorite (...fill in the blank...)?
26. (Make up your own question - make sure you post the question with the number in the comment section...)

No comments:

Post a Comment