Saturday, December 3, 2011

Apostrophe Vol.26, Ep.54


Happy Weekend!
And Merry Christmas-Preparations!

I am so excited this morning! Our church is having our annual Ladies Christmas Brunch. I've missed it the last few years because of school and work and grad school. But with none of those things in my life, I am free to attend! Yay!

We're going to have brunch and laugh, sing Christmas carols and laugh, exchange gifts and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh! This year we're also collecting items for Samaritan's Purse.

And then! After a perfectly delicious brunch, Mom and I are going to hunt down the most beautiful Christmas tree! Last year, we started looking much too close to Christmas and had a jolly good, but nearly treeless, time. If you care to peruse my twitter favorites, you can see the play-by-play.

After we bring the tree home, the rest of the day will be filled with organizing and decorating and filling the house with Christmas cheer! It's going to be awesome!

If you're in the Rochester area, you can join in the chaos and attend the Resurrected Reads bookstore open house and maybe even get some sweet (& cheap) books. Stop by from 10 am to 2 pm. (Below is the ad I designed - I'm so proud!)

No comments:

Post a Comment